Raised floors for houses and outdoors
It’s evident that it’s not the same an indoor flooring than a floor four your home’s outdoor. The use, maintenance and wear from one and another will determine as much as the kind of material as the constructive gripping system.
They’re not the same raised floors for homes as those directly built overt the foundation.
What advantages do raised floors for outdoors have against average floors?
- Storm water and ordinary water (thanks to the open gaskets) flow inmediately, allowing the surface to dry quickly and so, it can be walked with greater safety.
- To make pipeline systems under the pavement, deleting humidity ascend and infiltrations.
- To access fastly to the base, thanks to its easy and and fast inspection, decomposition and reestablishment, for all of these control operations and isolating covering repairs which could be required, avoiding this way, slow and expensive wrecking and reconstructing interventions.
- To create suspended islands in respect with the rest of the surface(for example at the kiosk of public establishments), obtaining a new elevated transit surface, and so, unconditioned to meteorological outdoors events.
- To thermally isolate, above all summen months, the surfaces below, thanks to the breaking between coating/support plate and the intermediate air chamber created.
- To improve thermal isolating from outdoors pavement.
- To equip the surface with lighting, irrigation and surveillance facilities.
Which are the features of raised floors for homes?
Before the rigid and static conventional installation system, flexibility and functionality that the raised flooring planning issues at installations which require a movility and constant operativity is presented. It’s application fields are unlimited, among others: offices, banks, classrooms, theatres, schools, universities, laboratories, clinics, hospitals, etc.…
Depending on the project’s needs and the use’s features it will be chosen a pannel’s typology or another, chipboard, calcium sulphate, monointec, etc.
This kind of pavements allows you to project floors for different need, modifying it without having the need to make masonry works, and reducing schedules and placing or maintenance costs. Apart from making fast splices.
It’s a versatile system able to mix functionality with design and aesthetic.
Raised floors for outdoors allow elements which are placed under them, to be inspected at any time.These systems can be applied without any special preparing, these avoid humidity rises to be produced, infiltration problems… and they allow the piping systems and instalations to work normally.
What advantages do raised floors for houses have?
- It allows plain placements, correcting slopes up to a 2%.
- Due to the creationg of the air chamber created from the pavement rising, a ventilation is produced because of the gaskets which avoid condensations and derivates into thermal isolating.
- A plenum’s creation allows you to host different installations under the pavement.
- Easy access to the chamber.
- The created plenum by the floor rising is useful for reducing the noise at the down floor.
- The assembly speed, as the slabs and supports to be placed together.
Raised floors for outdoors’ structure as they are customized height Plots, which are the foundation for the STE OUTDOORS slab’s resting, they determine the system height, and at the same time, the width of the placement’s gasket between slabs.
These elements are made of three parts:
- Plot’s base: Made of a wide diameter which distributes the system’s weight all over the foundation.
- Shank: Made of adjustable height which allows to adapt the plots’ height to the project’s requirements.
- Head: It’s where they rest the STE OUTDOORS’ slabs. It has 4 separating which determine the placement gaskets, made of a 4mm width each. The total plot’s height can be adjusted for different levels’ requirements.
This one has been created to solve the aesthetical problems existing with the current terraces and they also hide equipment under the pavement. With this system it creates a pavement totally plain.
Raised floors for houses’ elements
The technical pavement is a system made of modular pannels supported without anykind of attachment at a support structure, with the aim to ease under the transit surface a space or technical hole for any service or wiring installation.
Its own foundations are zinc-plated steels, which at the same time, are made of a head built in a single piece, prepared for the crossbars’ lock. Zinc-plated crossbars, as they are open or closed section with anti-noise polyethylene gaskets and tight to air and dust, which their main purpose would be to add stability and greater charge capacity to the technical pavements.
Within the flexibility which technical pavements add they must be included into them the accessories which would contribute with greater practicality and functionality to themselves. There are different kinds of accessories as they are lower chamber closure’s finishes, slopes, steps, installations turrets, flush-mounted connection’s boxes, ventilation grilles, etc…
If you want to know further about this subject or you want to ask, don’t hesitate to leave your comment below or to contact us in email@example.com.