The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the entity DETEA, S.A. (hereinafter, DETEA), with CIF A- 41277179 and registered office at Isaac Newton Street No. 4, 2nd floor, NO-SO, Italian Pavilion, Isla de la Cartuja, 41092 Sevilla.For any question related to data processing, you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing of personal data
We inform you that your data will be treated in order to send you information about products and / or services related to DETEA or of the affected or collaborating companies through any means, using statistics, analysis and segmentation of media for commercial purposes on them, in order to adapt them to your needs, with the legal and security guarantees imposed by the data protection regulations.
Legitimation for the processing of your personal data
The legal basis for sending information is both the consent, in the event that it has been requested and granted, as well as the legitimate interest of DETEA in bringing to its attention products and services that may be useful.
Recipients of your data
Data retention time
DETEA will keep your personal data for the time necessary for the provision of the service and / or to achieve the purpose of the treatment pursued.Subsequently, as long as the user has not exercised their right of deletion, their data will be kept for the legal deadlines that apply.
What are the data that you must provide us
DETEA informs users that, when personal data is collected through a form made available on our website, it will be necessary to provide us with at least those data marked with an asterisk (*). In case of not providing at least such data, considered as necessary, DETEA will not be able to manage the provision of the service or respond to the user’s query or request.The user guarantees that he is over 16 years old and that the information he provides is true, accurate, complete and that they are updated, being responsible for any damage or harm that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
Measures taken for data protection
On the part of DETEA, the security levels required to guarantee the protection of personal data have been adopted and the technical means at their disposal have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided. through this website. In any case, you should take into account that internet security measures are not impregnable.
User rights over their personal data
DETEA informs you that you have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns you or not, as well as that you have the following rights over your personal data:
• Access: you have the right to access your data to know what personal data that concerns you we are treating.
• Rectification or deletion: you have the right to rectify those personal data that concern you and consider it inaccurate, as well as request the deletion of the same when you no longer need the fines that were collected.
• Limitation of treatment: you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you what limitations we will retain the data on which we have requested limitation in the treatment for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Portability of your data: you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you and that we have communicated, in a format of common use and mechanical reading, as well as that they are transmitted by DETEA to another data controller.
• Opposition: you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we would stop processing them unless we must continue to do so for legal reasons.
Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to oppose, at any time, the sending of advertising for DETEA products and services, as well as to withdraw any of the consents you have provided for the processing of your data, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests their authenticity and content. The information available on this website must be understood as a guide without legal validity.