Puerto Sherry suites
- The enclosure is resolved by ventilated façade with different finishes, natural stone, composite and formica. Protected terraces with glass breastplate to the planters.
- The roof of the building with Filtrón type slab and elevated deck finished in natural stone on the terraces.
- The partitioning are half a foot in the medians between apartments and with plasterboard sound-absorbing partitions in the rest.
- Natural stone indoor flooring and tiles in toilets and technical rooms.
- Indoor linings of the common areas in natural stone and wood paneling.
- Plumbing, ACS, gas, ventilation, air conditioning by VRV system.
photovoltaic collectors, electricity and lightning rods, PCI telecommunications, WIFI and centralized management systems”. Marina Puerto de Santa María, S.A