2016 FINANCIAL RESULTS

At the end of 2016, these are our main financial figures are:

2016 Financial results - DETEA, Obras, Construcción e Ingeniería The Working Capital Fund is above 4 million euros, corresponding practically in its entirety to Net Cash (treasury net of short-term financial debt). Sales were close to 10 million euros and have tripled the figure of the previous year. The EBITDA obtained represented 7.3% of sales, 2.3 percentage points higher than the average of the previous years.

The reduction of the Financial Debt has been about 3 million euros, of which more than 90% has long-term maturities. Short-term and medium-term financial debt is covered by the Working Capital Fund.

The number of employees, given the increase in activity, has doubled until to 60 employees by the end of 2016.

The hiring of new operations has allowed to reach to date a Portfolio of contracted works still to be executed amounting to 70 million euros:

  • 30% of this portfolio (€ 22 million) is already in execution, 65% of which corresponds to civil works contracted with the public sector (railway and line infrastructure) and the remaining 35% to residential and Contracted with the private client.
  • The other 70% corresponds to a railway infrastructure operation contracted with a public administration, which is pending that the client completes the financial coverage of the operation.

For 2017, the estimates are to maintain the growth line registered in 2016. Significant increase in the contracting of operations, which will reach 20 million euros, and an increase in the Business Amount, which will reach 17 million Euros, with an EBITDA of 5%.